Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Sr. Talent Acquisition Adviser
Does it give you a thrill to find the best talent among the masses? Do you have the drive to empower candidates that you meticulously source through all of the top industry tools? Are you someone who prides yourself on your organizational, written and verbal communication skills and can prioritize your own time in a fast growing, high energy environment? Do you understand the value of providing top notch customer service? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we would love to hear from you!
To be great in this role, you'll need to use your skills to create fantastic job postings, research, network with passive candidates, work closely with hiring managers you support, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest.
- Use your expertise in recruiting for these job families: Product management, Global Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, Sales & Marketing, and Customer Care
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for the full recruitment life-cycle and strategic talent acquisition.
- Partner with and manage hiring manager expectations, recommend processes around interviewing and hire people
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process; including recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires to create a best in class candidate experience as an employer of choice.
- You have demonstrated the ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- You will bring innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques.
- Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics.
- A utility player. You're openly willing to help out wherever needed
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- You have at least 3 years of recruiting experience in Corporate. preferably for global organization.
- You have proven success recruiting for: Product Management, Global Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, Sales & Marketing, and Customer Care
- You know how to read your customers and take action to stay ahead of demands
Date Posted: 3/11/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Adviser
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 32/hr.
Duration: 4-5 months+
Job #: bh11182
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776