Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- : The senior accountant is responsible for driving the month end closing cycle to produce high quality, timely and accurate financial results to key constituents. They Interact extensively cross functionally, with a close partnership with the manufacturing operations team on inventory and fixed asset accounting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare monthly entries to general ledger accounts and document business transactions for Prepaid Expenses, Prepaid Liability Insurance, Sales Tax & Fixed Asset Depreciation.
- Complete Inventory Analysis and Reconciliations – Partner with the manufacturing team on standard costing, and physical inventories.
- Complete Fixed Asset Analysis and Reconciliations.
- Responsible for completion of State tax reporting requirements (including sales and use taxes)
- Partner with the manager of finance to monitor spending and ensure appropriate month end accruals.
- Ensure the EPICOR general ledger module keeps pace with changes in the business, maintain the chart of accounts and key financial reports.
- Work closely with the external audit firm to complete the annual audit.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in accounting with a focus on the close the books process.
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior experience with EPICOR, Avalara or Qlik desirable
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment.
- Must be able to use basic office equipment: computer, printer, copier, telephone, etc.
- Must be able to remain stationary for long periods of time.
Must be capable of communicating with stakeholders through various means.
Date Posted: 3/10/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Norwood, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 70-80K
Job #: bh11174
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776