Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Full Stack Web Developer
Dynamics CRM is a must have skill - this consultant will be responsible for some integration between Dynamics CRM and their partner portal.
The Business Applications team is seeking a full stack web developer to assist our team with troubleshooting and resolving software issues and delivering solutions for our global ecommerce web portal. The Developer will be responsible for support, customizations, and enhancements. Understanding of requirements, the ability to code given constraints and completing assigned tasks as directed is a must. Candidates need to have a willingness to learn and the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with an amazing company culture.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, logic flow, data, and system configuration issues.
- Develop and maintain quality code in global, high-profile, web applications using ASP.NET, C#, MS Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work with all aspects of a project from database access to business logic, to presentation layer.
- Must comply with security and scalability standards, documentation, and industry best practices.
- Perform troubleshooting, testing, and support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of software development experience with ASP.NET, C#
- Experience with REST APIs
- Must be proficient with HTML/CSS/JS and Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of the SDLC, design patterns, and code versioning tool(s) (Git)
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Familiar with testing techniques and frameworks
- Experience with CRM environments and integrations and process flows from outside systems, specifically SAP ERP.
- Ecommerce or SAP experience a plus.
- Must be a motivated learner
Minimum education and work experience required:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience developing using ASP.NET and C#.
Date Posted: 3/9/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Framingham, MA01701
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 80-83/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Job #: bh11169
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776