Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
• Tests and inspects incoming materials using standard operating procedures under general supervision.
• Assist in determining methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for inspection.
• Work from drawings, sketches, and specifications.
• Support nonconforming material investigations.
• Verify, retrieve, and store inspection documents.
• Perform inventory transactions (date extensions, quality holds, etc.).
- Minimum 1-2 years of GMP experience within quality or manufacturing
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA requirements preferred.
- Experience with a Material Resource Planning system preferred.
- General laboratory skills required.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Proficient using computers (Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and able to work independently and in teams.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Bachelor's degree preferred but not required. Must have at least 1-2 years of GMP experience.
- MATERIAL RESOURCE PLANNING
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- WRITING SKILLS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT WORD
Date Posted: 3/9/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Quality Control Technicians
Location: San Diego, CA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 22/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Job #: bh11167
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776