Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
The Manufacturing Engineer position supports and directly impacts the overall performance metrics for the entire manufacturing plant. The Manufacturing Engineer I establish and directs manufacturing practices, processes, procedures, fixtures, tooling, and equipment for production with the ultimate goal of achieving higher quality and productivity. A successful engineer will also take into consideration environmental and financial objectives. This position requires the use of lean manufacturing principles to minimize inventory, maximize throughput, and optimize facility utilization.
Work independently and productively with other members of the MFG Engineering Team and maintain open and direct communication. While working in a fast-paced team environment, you should feel comfortable contributing to the overall-manufacturing mission, with the ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently. You must also offer ideas for new systems that ensure expandability according to our growth mission. Carry out implementation schedules, which promote smooth transition to modern manufacturing techniques.
• Provide first level equipment and floor support to assigned product lines.
• Develop tooling and fixtures in support of existing and/or new products.
• Ability to apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to eliminate the waste and non-value-added activity in the manufacturing process.
• Generate work instructions, process control procedures, operating procedures, and process maps.
• Provide and/or implement continuous improvement ideas and direction for manufacturing and production.
• Design plant or process flow layouts to improve productivity, which can but is not limited to the design and construction of flow racks.
• Collect and analyze data to improve products and manufacturing processes, leading to higher standard of quality, cost reduction, and increased efficiency.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• BS in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be proficient with MS Office, AutoCAD, SolidWorks and other manufacturing software and tools.
• Must have experience with tool and work-holding fixture designs.
• Experience with assembly automation and with PLC programming languages such as Ladder Logic and LabVIEW is a plus but not required.
• Must have good English written and verbal communication skills.
Date Posted: 3/6/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Braintree, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 85K
Job #: bh11161
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776