Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
GMP Cleaning Technicians
The objective of the GMP Cleaning Technician is to ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed and that all cleaning, disinfecting and documentation expectations adhere to the customer’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation practices (GDP), all training requirements are maintained at a status of “current” and that all customer requests for special tasks are accomplished.
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- The ability to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends, overtime and special assignments
- The ability to lift 40lbs, work overhead and stand for extended periods.
- The ability to write English with good handwriting techniques and limited errors.
- Perform cleaning operations under strict guidelines. Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning procedures to ensuring all cleanings are completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for participating in continuous training: cGMP training, technical skills, safety, performance improvement.
- Normal responsibilities include detail document control (using Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Normal duties include but are not limited to micro-cleaning all surfaces within the controlled environment including ceilings, walls, equipment and floors. The ability to follow customer standard operating procedures in precise detail including documentation.
- Identify deviations in cleaning and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
- Review change to cGMP documentation and re-train. Assist in the cross training of other Controlled Contamination Services personnel.
- Report all damage to customer property, suspicious activities and unsafe conditions within work area to supervisor.
- Previous Aseptic cleaning experience. Familiarity in pharmaceuticals, bio-research, semiconductor, medical device manufacturing cleanroom facilities.
- College Education preferred.
- Bi-Lingual – must be able to read and write English
Date Posted: 3/5/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: GMP Cleaning Technicians
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 21-22/hr.
Job #: bh11159
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776