Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Data Analyst, we are searching for an analytical and energetic team-member who is looking for a challenging career with a fast-growing company in HealthTech. Experience with clinical data, research, electronic medical records, or healthcare claims data is highly preferred. We want to meet with those of you who measure yourself on results, statistical rigor, and quality, and who derive great satisfaction from providing the highest level of support for our patients. You should be as excited by data analytics as we are; gleaming insights from noise to portray a story that informs how we think about our patient care plan and business, providing foresight to anticipate potential issues, and the action-bias to propose solutions. We are looking for someone who has the drive and discipline to take the initiative on project advancement and process improvement with limited oversight, who thrives in a close-knit team atmosphere, and who is excited by the prospect of directly supporting and learning from a variety of teams outside of data analytics.
Enable the success of our Data Analytics team, including our innovative TelemetryRx platform. You will complete analyses of opportunities to attract new patients, improve our care model, and analyze the financial success of our business. Importantly, you will be a key member of the team that provides detailed data and quantitative analysis, statistics and trends reporting, and predictive modeling that support clinical operations, executive teams, finance, and sales. If you love serving as the “go-to” subject matter expert on all things data-related, we’re looking for you.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: $80-100K
- Full benefits, perks, etc.
- Job# 11132
- South of Boston
- At least two years’ experience in:
- Collecting and organizing data from disparate sources
- Developing and implementing data analyses on collected data
- Interpreting data, and analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Identifying trends in data
- Automating reports
- Partnering with the business groups to define reporting requirements
- Developing dashboards and reports within Tableau
- Data mining, aggregation and manipulation
- Demonstrated programming experience in R, python, SQL or similar
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Knowledge of statistics and trend reporting
- Strong business judgment
- Energetic, highly motivated and organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex topics in easily understandable manner
- Discretion and confidentiality essential. Protecting patients is our number one priority
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of database design and constructs
- Knowledge of predictive modeling
- Experience with dashboard development software (Tableau, QlikView, etc.)
- Research experience or publications
- Prepare scheduled reports, providing insights on key company functions;
- Develop processes to automate those reports;
- Optimize, monitor, maintain and automate existing reports;
- Develops, implements and maintains program forecasting models; track performance vs. forecast; communicates discrepancies to the organization;
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and detailed data analysis using R, python or similar programs;
- Assist in developing data and quantitative analyses for building predictive models;
- Assist with ad hoc questions and data needs;
- Guides other departments by researching, analyzing and interpreting data;
- Applies observations and recommendations to operational issues that will increase productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
- Identifies trends; resolves problems; determines system improvements; implements change;
- Reviews new business opportunities to identify the impact to the financial outlook of the organization;
- Actively participates in process improvement initiatives;
- Acts as a strategic and value-added business partner to stakeholder throughout the organization;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Updates job knowledge by:
- Participating in educational opportunities;
- Reading professional publications;
- Maintaining personal networks;
- Participating in professional organizations;
- Other duties as assigned;
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776