Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
The Systems Engineer will join the team and be responsible for the implementation/launch of services and operations of the ERP System Infor/Cloud Suite (Syteline) This position is responsible for leading and coordinating the analysis, recommendation and deployment of support and maintenance plans for these systems, to maximize Firm-wide productivity and minimize disruptions. The Systems Engineer will play a pivotal role in helping to lead launch of an entire new ERP System and will help maintain a culture of superior service and continuous improvement.
- Leads the design, development and operation of the implementation of their new ERP System (Infor/Cloud Suite – Syteline)
- Collaborates with leadership team to determine best practices for launch efforts
- Develop, implement and maintain operational technology strategies, policies and standards.
- Develop and implement backup and disaster recovery plans and procedures, including regular reviews and real-world tests.
- Collects core system metrics to develop and implement improvement plans based on analysis of data.
- Partners with Senior Leadership team and other stakeholders to improve operational procedures, IT processes, and the security and performance of the system (Infor/Cloud Suite)
- Provides technical guidance to team of engineers and others
- Communicates and collaborates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware and operational issues.
- Researches, evaluates, and advises new technology solutions.
- Plays an integral role in critical department projects and initiatives.
- 6+ years’ experience of proven experience working in Infor/Cloud Suite (Syteline)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience with launching a new ERP System
- Proven experience in managing projects from conception to successful completion.
- Demonstrated capability in solving new and complex problems.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in network management platforms and monitoring systems.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment, independently, as well as in team setting.
- Self-starter and forward thinker with the ability to work independently, while having good judgment as to when consultation is required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Would be nice if the person came from the food industry
Date Posted: 2/24/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Braintree, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 120-150K
Job #: bh11111
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776