Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Clinical Technical Support Specialist
As a member of the Technical Support team, the Clinical Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting external and internal customers for our Skeletal Health products via phone, e-mail and web.
You will provide remote clinical application support, troubleshooting and issue resolution for our customers (e.g. radiology technologists, clinical specialists, biomedical engineers) and field staff (field engineers, clinical application specialists) to facilitate the successful use of our products.
You will play a key role in delivering great customer experiences by providing responsive support which enables customers to maximize our equipment uptime as well as facilitate them meeting their safety and regulatory compliance goals.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clinical application support and service for customers via, phone, e-mail and web interactions
- Perform basic troubleshooting and diagnose technical problems using remote diagnostic tools
- Deliver consistent, high quality and responsive support to external and internal customers
- Take ownership of reported issues by being empathetic to the customer’s needs
- Set expectations and manage reported issues through to their completion while providing regular status updates to the customer
- Document, track and manage all support requests, communications and actions in the CRM system
- Follow established support processes (e.g. problem resolution, escalation) and best practices to ensure SOP compliance and positive customer experiences
- Expedite the resolution of all customer requests to meet our standards for service excellence
- Escalate issues to the appropriate resource to ensure timely resolution
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to facilitate the problem resolution process
- Use the Knowledge Base (KB) for research during problem resolution and regularly contribute content to facilitate the growth of the KB
- Recommend the dispatch of Field Service Engineers for issues which cannot be resolved remotely
- Escalate appropriate service issues and concerns to management as necessary
- Working experience and knowledge of customer support work processes and best practices needed to deliver great customer experiences
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convey complex information and procedures to novice level users
- Demonstrated track record and passion for understanding and addressing customer needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong follow-up skills with a keen eye towards driving issue resolution
- Results driven and dedicated to delivering outstanding work
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of support tools such as CRM, knowledge management and ACD systems
- Basic understanding of medical imaging technology, DICOM and PACS storage systems is helpful, but not required
- College degree in a Radiological Technology discipline or equivalent experience is required
- A related job experience in general radiology procedures in a clinical setting is required
- Prior experience in a service environment working with customers to resolve problems related to medical workflow with emphasis on x-ray, digital imaging or related diagnostic equipment
- A strong background in computer hardware and troubleshooting
- Previous exposure working in a call center environment is desirable
Date Posted: 2/14/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Clinical Technical Support Specialist
Location: Marlboro, MA 01752
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35-45/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Job #: bh11092
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776