Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
The Controls Engineer will be responsible for design, implementation and test requirements for new oven control system software designs as well as maintaining existing code base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the Systems Integration Manager & Senior Software Engineers to set functional goals and objectives.
• Work with customers, Sales, Marketing and other engineers to develop new product requirements and concepts.
• Responsible for the architecture and detail design, implementation, and test requirements for the software product.
• Work with software engineers, hardware engineers, and technicians in order to develop control systems and features to meet requirements.
• Direct technicians as needed.
• Comply with Quality System procedures as required.
• Prepare and present written, oral visual material to support proposals, presentations, design reviews and written reports.
• Travel globally to solve complex problems with equipment in the field, provide technical expertise to the Sales organization, work with and develop suppliers, direct engineering activities.
• Adhere to all policies and ISO requirements.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• 5-10% mainly AZ west coast travel/0-5% global travel
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• C++, C, C#, Assembler, Windows development, real-time embedded OS (VxWorks), system level design, multi-threaded, real-time embedded.
• Experience with SECS/GEM, CIM300, CIM Control Framework (CCF) preferred.
• Experience with developing software for semiconductor / SMT equipment preferred.
• Knowledgeable in software development methodology & project management.
• Outstanding analytical skills.
• Must be a team player as well as able to work independently.
• Good communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years of software engineering experience.
• Good oral and written communication skills
Date Posted: 2/14/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Billerica, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 120K +
Job #: bh11087
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776