Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Office 365 & Azure Administrator
We are seeking an individual for Office 365 & Azure Administration and deployments. We are looking for a long-term employee who will grow with the company and build relationships with our clients. As an Office 365 Systems Engineer & Azure Administration you will plan, design, implement O365 solutions for our clients. You will be a technical subject matter expert on both cloud and on-premise IT systems. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings and promote innovative solutions to our clients.
- Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
- Align customer requirements for O365 implementation readiness
- VMware support and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Server administration and management
- Microsoft Windows desktop OS troubleshooting, administration, and management
- Troubleshooting for end-user software (such as MS Office, Adobe Product Suite, etc.)
- Understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Azure AD Connect, Exchange & SharePoint Online
- Demonstrable knowledge of migrating best practices and troubleshooting
- Exchange Server and O365 migration and deployment experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to communicate clearly and proficiently (spoken, written, electronically).
- Working in team-oriented, collaborative environments
- Hands on experience in complex messaging migration environments, including hybrid O365 configuration
- Experience conducting and supporting O365 migration, authentication and identity management
- Experience managing and remediating Active Directory, and migrating on-prem AD to Azure Active Directory
- PowerShell scripting skills
- Superior customer service skills.
- Highly organized with an eye for detail. Field Engineers prioritize, multitask, execute, and escalate issues only when necessary.
- A well-rounded team player that brings patience, adaptability, a positive attitude, and a good sense of humor.
- Minimum of three years of experience supporting Windows servers, VMware, networks, and workstations.
- Hands-on knowledge of most computer systems servers, peripherals, mobile devices, and network switching topologies.
- Fluent in networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, VPN clients, Switching and Firewalls.
- At least one certification in: A+, N+, MCSE, MSA, MCP, CNE, CAN, and CCNA. Candidates with multiple certifications will have priority consideration.
Priority Consideration for Candidates with:
- AWS Administration, SharePoint, WebDAV implementation are a plus
- VMWare/Hyper-V experience
- BDR experience
- ConnectWise and Automate experience
Date Posted: 2/4/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Office 365 & Azure Administrator
Location: Natick, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 80K
Job #: bh11034
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776