Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Outside Sales Representative - Pharma
- Representative is responsible for achieving sales objectives within their unique territory by promoting, managing and growing the Company brands for Company and Company as well as prospecting new customer opportunities.
We are looking for professional and articulate candidates who bring documented sales success within the related field of vitamins/minerals/supplements that can easily cultivate relationships and make a sales impact quickly within their territory.
The representative will obtain healthcare provider support in functional medicine as well as pharmacy settings to grow sales targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effective engagement and relationship building skills with key stakeholders in a business-to-business healthcare and pharmacy environment to foster long term relations
• Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company
• Partner with customers to recommend Company products and services utilizing product knowledge and effective selling skills
• Participate and represent Company in industry conventions, seminars and/or other educational events
• Comprehensive understanding of Company brands and products
• Effective time management, business planning and administrative skills discipline
• Analyze and monitor data to identify business opportunities
• Uncover and develop new customer prospects and acquisition opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in science, nutrition or related field
• Minimum of 2 years vitamin/mineral/supplement sales experience and / or 5 years sales experience
• Strong presentation and selling skills
• Ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Ability to deliver clinical and scientific benefits and information in a healthcare and pharmacy environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Function independently with a high degree of initiative, autonomy and flexibility
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Must be confident discussing issues with functional medicine physicians, chiropractors, dietitians and other clinical professionals
• Ability to learn new products and industry specific knowledge with high frequency
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company requirements
Date Posted: 3/18/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative
Location: Birmingham, AL
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 80-90K Plus Commission/Bonus
Job #: bh11010
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776