Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- Candidate should be highly familiar with hands on experience with development tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans and such.
- Candidate should be highly familiar with development platforms with JDK, Apache Tomcat. Good exposure to version control tools such as SVN, Git.
- Experience in writing efficient, scalable, high performing DDL, DML SQL queries using MSSQL and/or MySQL. Thorough knowledge of stored procedure, trigger, constraint and data normalization forms.
- Experience in designing highly efficient and scalable data model.
- Experience in cloud computing
- Ability to create design documents with dataflow diagrams, ER diagrams, class diagrams.
- Spock or JUnit test cases.
- Experience in .NET is a plus.
- Experience in designing and developing medication related CPOE modules such as Medication Ordering, Electronic Prescription, EPCS, Medication dispensing, Medication Administration, Drug Interaction Reports and review.
- Familiarity with medication benefit check, medication history, PDMP will be a plus.
- Experience with coding terminologies such as NDC, RxNorm, ICD, SNOMED.
- Experience with standards such as NCPDP, HL7, FHIR, CCDA
- Experience with drug databases such as First Databank, Medi-Span, Lexicomp, MS Clinical or Multum Cerner, NLM Cross-walk of vocabularies.
- Design, Develop, test and be part of implementation.
- Work with product analysts and product managers going through the requirements
- Write technical design documents detailing the specifics of features
- Participate in all stages of SDLC
- Review code and develop unit test cases
- Document functional testing results and refine feature as needed
- Participate in maintenance/improvement of existing code as required
- May be required to mentor offshore team
Date Posted: 1/23/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Westboro, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Rate Open
Job #: bh10986
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776