Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Electronic Product Design Engineer
- We are ideally looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience
- Identify, develop and implement state of the art acoustic and signal processing solutions in the analog and digital domain to optimize the overall communication experience in the presence of high ambient noise.
- Active participation both as an individual contributor and development team member in new product development from concept through development into volume production.
- Product focus is not only on conventional headsets but also on innovative communication solutions to meet specific, non-traditional communication and listening needs.
Opportunities, Skills and Expectations:
- Must possess strong interest and ability in applying emerging innovative technology to new product design and development to not only meet but exceed our customer’s expectation for performance, value and reliability.
- Must have proven experience with applied design and development of audio technology incorporating signal processing, acoustics, psychoacoustics, audio routing and related fields of engineering.
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor and also collaboratively within multi-functional product development teams.
- Three to five years of professional hands on relevant experience within the electronic product development environment.
- BS or dual degree in Electronic Engineering and/or Computer Technology with an emphasis on audio engineering, signal processing and voice communications.
Date Posted: 1/21/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Electronic Product Design Engineer
Location: Worcester, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 80-100K
Job #: bh10967
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776