Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Senior Business Analyst
Our client is seeking: Senior Business Analyst, we are searching for an energetic and detail-oriented team-member who is looking for a challenging career with a fast-growing company in health tech. We want to meet with those of you who measure yourself on results and quality. You should be as excited by data analytics as we are; gleaming insights from noise to portray a story that informs how we think about our business. Having the foresight to anticipate potential issues and the action-bias to propose solutions. We want to rely on you to complete your work without constant oversight; we will guide you along the way to success but do not micromanage. Most importantly, we all work together as members of a close-knit team, supporting and learning from one another. If you smile reading through this, we want you on our team.
What you will do:
Enable the success of our Data Analytics team. We will ask to you complete analyses of opportunities to attract new patients, improve our care model, and analyze the financial success of our business. Importantly, you will be a key member of the team that completes the detailed business and financial analyses critical to our business development team, helping them understand each new opportunity as they are uncovered.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: $80-90K
- Full benefits, perks, etc.
- Job# 10928
- South of Boston
What you need:
- 2-4 years of experience in finance- or business-related role
- Specific analytical experience in developing financial and business analyses, beyond working from a template
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business, economics, or similar discipline
- An analytical mind with detailed understanding of business and financial analysis
- Good judgement; you will be asked to make decisions without constant oversight
- Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially Excel modeling and data analysis
- Energy and attention to detail; this is a fast-moving environment and getting the small things right is critical for success
- Going the extra mile; high-achievers who go beyond the minimum
Details on the role:
- Enables the expansion of and improves our care model to new patients by contributing information and detailed data analysis
- Completes opportunity sizing analyses for potential health system partners
- Problem-solve with team-members using data-driven approach
- Develops and implements financial and operational forecasting models; tracks performance and communicate discrepancies to the team
- Guides other teams by researching, analyzing and interpreting data
- Applies observations and recommendations to increase productivity
- Protects organization by keeping information confidential
- Other projects as divvied up by the team
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776