Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Lean Deployment Engineer
The Lean Deployment Engineer demonstrates accountability for executing a consistent, rapid and successful deployment of the lean transformational processes, develops continuous improvement plans addressing critical function needs, and identify opportunities for improvement. He/She engages the teams to adapt and maintain a lean continuous improvement culture. Constantly reviews processes to eliminate waste in the business process.
- Drive lean activities for the and ensure progress while tracking project status and closure
- Develop and coordinate lean training and education for all departments
- Lead improvement projects with a goal of enhanced performance
- Leverage best practice strategies and drive consistencies
- Drive measurable improvements in process flow. Assist in lean plan execution by leading Action Work-Outs (AWO’s), training personnel and other activities to achieve world-class process flow
- Implement a lean strategy to improve front and back room operations
- Serve as focal point for executing business wide lean Six Sigma initiatives
- Guide functional teams in developing and executing lean plans to improve service, reduce cycle time, inventory, and waste to improve process quality and create capacity
- Promote Six Sigma/Lean integration utilizing the strength of both methods to achieve world-class business goals
- Assist functional managers in establishing effective and scalable process flows
- Remains current on lean methodologies and trains team members on lean concepts and mentor people using lean tools
- Bachelor's degree from university or college with accredited lean/Six Sigma certifications
- Must have 3-5 years MINIMUM of experience in process improvement methodologies in a manufacturing environment to include teaching, training and implementing continuous improvement activities, with at least 5 years of progressive manufacturing experience.
- Established project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to motivate teams and lead change at all levels of the organization
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus
Date Posted: 1/13/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Lean Deployment Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 90-100K
Job #: bh10920
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776