Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Supports manufacturing and field service activities such as design, test, checkout, modification, fabrication, assembly and repair of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on a routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be able to work from schematics, diagrams, written, and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
• Must be able to perform operational testing and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
• Must assist in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
• Must be able to use manufacturing test, development or diagnostic equipment including but not limited to such equipment as oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
• Must have knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Must have knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Must be able to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Must have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Must be able to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• AA degree or equivalent technician experience, computer literacy and hand tool and/or machine tool experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Must use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Must understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Must be able to conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• Must be able to independently troubleshoot to determine causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
Date Posted: 12/30/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Ashland, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: Open
Duration: 6 months+
Job #: bh10875
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776