Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
As a Project Engineer / Structural Analyst you will:
- Lead and contribute to several clean-sheet turbomachinery projects at a time. Example prototype projects include fuel pumps for the next-generation rockets, gas turbine engine development rigs, advanced diffuser technology, innovative turbocharger technology, modular hydro turbines and more.
- Work with a team of world-class experts in turbomachinery and highly capable support staff in other business units.
- Apply engineering principles in statics, dynamics, heat transfer, and mechanical design to aid in the development, building, and testing of turbomachinery hardware, and specialized products.
- Experience the benefits of working in a New England town, such as exceptional opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, excellence in medical centers and schools, and cultural amenities offered by Dartmouth College.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BS in mechanical engineering or equivalent, MS preferred.
- 5 years of experience in the field of mechanical engineering, specifically structural analysis. Proficiency in static, modal, vibration and life analysis is a must. Experience in turbomachinery is a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills and 5 years’ experience leading technical projects in a R&D prototyping environment. Experience with ISO9001 and/or AS9100 is a plus.
- Proven track record of managing customer requirements and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to drive change, manage conflict, and achieve results
- Must be US citizen or US permanent resident.
Date Posted: 12/17/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Project Engineer / Structural Analyst
Location: White River Junction, VT
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 100-120K
Job #: bh10850
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776