Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Project Manager
- Looking for an Engineering Degree a degree is absolutely required
- But need to have someone who can handle cost and budgeting
- Need to have some defense experience
- Experienced project manager and leader of cross functional teams within a manufacturing environment
- Experienced project manager for product delivery consisting of integrated electromechanical hardware and software
- Experienced project manager of product design for manufacturing including use of lean six sigma and process improvement techniques
- Experienced with manufacturing material resource planning and scheduling
- Experienced with Earned Value Management (DOD EXPERINCE)
- Education and certifications desired includes BS EE/ME/OE + MBA + PMP or equivalent experience.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: $125-130K
- Job Location: Bourne, MA
- Job# bh10848
- Date Posted: 5/26/2020
Ensure the successful delivery of company projects on time, cost, and quality. Participate in full-cycle project development from initial customer proposal to final acceptance test. Oversee all aspects of multiple projects using planning, monitoring, and controlling processes.
• Ensure successful delivery of backlog business at agreed to time, cost and quality.
• Coordinate with sales, engineering and production to define the scope of work for assigned projects and develop initial project plan, including initial schedule, cost budget, resource budget and associated forecasting.
• Identify assumptions and constraints (technical, schedule, resource, budget) for each project.
• Develop and maintain Project Risk Response plans for each project.
• Manage each project budget maintaining variance to original cost estimates.
• Develop and maintain project dashboard that highlights cost, schedule and resource variances from original plan and highlights current Risk Response actions to correct variances.
• Facilitate regular, professional team meetings across project team with active follow-up action items.
• Communicate all pertinent information to the engineering, production and quality teams and all stakeholders.
• Provide input to employee performance appraisals.
• Monitor, control, and communicate to corporate management the status of projects, with attention to resource utilization, project costs and risk management.
• Utilize technical leadership expertise to build effective teams.
• Utilize positive leadership style to build motivated teams.
• Utilize effective supervisory skills to improve processes, resolve conflicts.
• Provide continuous superior customer service.
• 10/15% Work/travel aboard offshore vessels as required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree with discipline in mechanical, electrical or software engineering; and 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; and five years project management.
• Master of Science (M.S.) preferred
• Good working skills with Microsoft Word; Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel; Internet Explorer; graphic software; Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access and Deltek.
• The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast-paced environment; with a high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task and enthusiastic attitude.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!