Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Software Test Validation & Verification Engineers
As a Software Test V&V engineer your principal task will be to verify and validate software for multi-disciplinary complex energy based (Laser / RF / HIFU) medical aesthetic devices.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures high quality-engineering work and collaborate with experts in various disciplines (DQA, NPI, Sustain and Regulatory groups) in the integration, test, and evaluation of laser systems.
- Provide hands-on engineering support for development, integration, and verification of laser systems
- Ability to develop and execute software QA V&V test plans, protocols, reports and test procedures to meet product requirements in accordance with internal company processes and international medical regulations
- Software Verification planning, test preparation, and maintenance of engineering prototype medical systems.
- Troubleshooting; software, as well as optic, mechanic and hardware; test data analysis.
- Provide input into completion of product traceability analysis from marketing and product requirements through product risk mappings in relation to verification specifications
- Uses Defect Tracking System, report and/or resolve product issues.
- Degree in Software / Electrical Engineering or similar related field.
- Deep knowledge in administration of Helix ALM or similar tool
- Ability to create robust documentation and having a strong attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience in Verification and Validation under Medical Device Regulations
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment that meet internal quality requirements and regulatory standards for Class II medical devices
- Familiarity with FDA 21 DFR 820.30, ISO 14791, IEC 62304, IEC 60601
- Familiarity with SW and System automated test tools – strong advantage
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and part of a team.
- Strong demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and is detail oriented.
Date Posted: 12/9/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Software Test Validation & Verification Engineer
Location: Marlboro, MA 01752
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: Open
Duration: 6 months
Job #: bh10821
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776