Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Accounts Payable Specialist
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to handle all aspects of the accounts payable process.
- Utilize Chrome River for Expense and Invoice to review all submitted items for accuracy and compliance with firm policies; export all approved items and import file into Elite for voucher creation; process voucher payments in a timely fashion.
- Run and review Chrome reports on a regular basis to identify any outstanding items and ensure efficiency.
- Monitor Chrome Help and Accounts Payable group email; respond promptly and accurately to issues and queries that arise.
- Post electronic files for various charges in the appropriate software system on a scheduled basis.
- Review and enter expense reimbursement requests and process payments.
- Process payments to foreign vendors using Global Exchange software and load payment files to Elite Enterprise.
- Prepare wire payments in banking software, order foreign drafts and bank money orders as required.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash accounts for all offices.
- Appropriately record sales/use tax for multi-state locations, report and send payments on a monthly basis.
- Input various soft cost entries into Accounting system; reconcile entries to the general ledger.
- Assist legal and administrative departments with invoice research and provide backup for charges as necessary.
- Research open invoices and respond to vendor inquiries and statements.
- Follow up on outstanding checks and maintain abandoned property files.
- Prepare AP reports when necessary.
- Maintain Accounts Payable files, for vendor addresses, 1099 status and W-9s.
- Assist in the annual issuance of 1099s.
- Cross-train on all duties to be able to assist in all Accounts Payable functions
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting practices and sales and use tax compliance.
- Proficiency with Accounting System Software, Chrome River for Expense and Invoice (or similar accounts payable workflow software), and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience with Trust transactions, recording receipts and processing disbursements.
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience.
Date Posted: 11/4/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 50-60K
Job #: bh10688
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776