Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Analysis, the Financial Analyst will provide financial modeling and analysis relating to the monthly financials and financial planning in a professional services environment. An integral part of the financial reporting is an understanding of Microsoft Excel, the Aderant financial database, report-writer tools, and their application to produce accurate, timely, and relevant information for decision-making. The Financial Analyst should understand general accounting and accounting transactions that impact key financial statistics. In addition, the Financial Analyst must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to explain complex data concisely, and the areas of concern and actions required to meet financial commitments and improve on processes. This is role requires interactions with all levels including attorneys, senior managers, and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain financial monthly, quarterly and annual analytical reports as defined by the financial and forecast cycles.
- Organize data submissions to various 3rd party vendors on peer reporting.
- Monitor and report on the firm’s cash forecast during the fiscal year end process.
- Respond to requests for financial information by management and attorneys.
- Support Business Development and Legal Talent regarding periodic surveys, evaluation reports and ad hoc requests.
- Assist with development and transition of reports to new reporting software.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- 3+ years of finance/accounting experience including financial modeling, forecasting and budgeting, general business analysis.
- Proven analytical skills; strong ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Self-motivator, problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize work.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to senior management level.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees within the firm.
- Demonstrate ability to speak to complex problems and/or solutions with clarity and tenacity.
- Excel skills, knowledge/experience of Data Warehouse Environment and Financial Reporting Tools.
- Familiarity with Crystal Report Writer; Aderant Financial Software; SQL and experience in a professional services environment is preferred.
Date Posted: 10/23/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 80K
Job #: bh10627
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776