Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Graphic Design/Labeling Specialist
- Research, create, and revise medical device product labels, packaging and IFUs.
- Updates for IVDR compliance ranging from minor graphical changes to major redesign.
- Update cartons, labels, and IFUs to meet current standards and new requirements
- Change management documentation.
- Reports on all labeling related activities.
- Pro-actively solicits training from in-house technical experts to help with design and development of product labels and IFUs. Participates on cross-functional teams to collect information for the design and development of product labeling for in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
- Ensures design and production methods and processes are executed in a manner which supports the Quality Policy as well as all ISO Quality System procedures and guidelines.
- Strong ability to act independently in support of the cross-functional team in a matrixed organization.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and drive changes to procedures and processes.
- Other duties as required related to the creation, release and printing of medical device product labeling
- Proficient with graphic design programs and creative standards and specifications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of various desktop publishing applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in preparing graphics files for print production
- Experience creating and change orders in a product lifecycle management application such as Agile
- Solid project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Labeling control systems and regulations, MRP and engineering release standards and processes.
- An eye for detail, experience proofreading your own work and the work of others.
- Strong computer literacy and file management abilities.
- Must possess excellent relationship building skills with team members, peers, and senior leaders, assessing their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a regulated environment.
- Three to five years related experience in Medical Device labeling.
Date Posted: 10/23/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Graphic Design/Labeling Specialist
Location: Marlboro, MA 01752
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 235-43/hr.
Duration: 11 months ++
Job #: bh10624
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776