Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
As E-learning Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the brands’ scientific and clinically oriented webinar and lecture content as well as the annual e-learning educational calendar. The candidate must possess formidable educational, PowerPoint, and creative skills as well as a strong science background in order to critically evaluate, interpret and communicate scientific and clinical findings. You will work collaboratively with the product development and marketing teams along with our leading medical experts, in the overall creation of various kinds of e-learning educational content. As an experienced educator with a science background, your role will be to leverage your expertise to communicate and present the research behind and application of dietary supplements as part of a comprehensive, integrative approach to health.
- Develop an annual education calendar, in collaboration with marketing and product development teams, to coincide educational offerings with new product launches, tradeshows, and other organization initiatives.
- Oversee the continued success of webinars, including working with our speakers, developing and editing content, moderating the webinar, and exploring new means of growth and improvement.
- Help create lecture slides for live events, in addition to overseeing the technical aspects related to the lecture at the live event.
- Assist in the development of product trainings for sales teams and domestic distributors.
- Manage relationships with expert advisors; facilitating their success as well as your own.
- Collaborate with product development, advisors, agency and marketing in the creation of education material.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in education or a health science field
- Knowledge of nutrition, functional medicine, biochemistry, and/or dietary supplements
- Prior experience in an education role preferred
- Skillset including media and short video creation a plus, as well as familiarity with GoToMeeting or other webinar platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to design beautiful and practical diagrams, slides, videos and other media.
- Experience in, or ability to rapidly master multimedia software (video, audio, graphics)
- Ability to work independently, self-manage and prioritize several ongoing projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship management and collaboration skills
Date Posted: 10/23/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: E-Learning Manager
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 55-60K Plus Bonus
Job #: bh10623
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776