Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Software Engineer
Developing new and innovative medical diagnostic products requires an exceptionally skilled team, with a creative approach to overcoming challenges, and a commitment to improving healthcare for the benefit of patients, practitioners and healthcare institutions.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer who is excited about the work we do and wants to contribute to all aspects of our software development. The right candidate will join our Engineering team as a key contributor in creating state-of-the-art medical device software. This position reports to the Director of Software Engineering.
- Develop software for a variety of diagnostic products, including user interface development, application workflow design, algorithm development & implementation, error handling, connectivity and instrument control, embedded processing, test and analysis tools, etc.
- Investigate the feasibility of new projects or approaches. Create product use cases, story boards, and interaction process flows; develop software architecture and code to support user interactions. Develop prototypes of new systems or solutions.
- Work closely with Electrical, Systems and Mechanical Engineering teams in the design, development, testing and support of the software driving our diagnostic products.
- Follow Design Control SOPs to meet the requirements of our internal Quality System, including specific requirements of GMPs, FDA QSR, relevant IEC standards, and ISO 9001.
- Apply Agile values and principles to the entire software development cycle
- Create and execute unit tests as part of software validation efforts
- Create and maintain requirements and design specification documents
- Provide technical support for product research, design and development, integration, and testing
Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree with equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years of software development experience under design control for medical devices
- Demonstrated expertise with .NET / C# and C++ for Windows applications
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming and Multithreaded Architecture
- User interface design and development using Microsoft WPF
- Experience with network protocols including Web Services, Soap/Rest, TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience developing embedded, real-time systems with digital I/O and control
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Test driven software development experience
- Experience with Visual Studio, NUnit, Git, TeamCity, and Rally, is strongly preferred
- Experience with Laboratory equipment, especially fluid handling systems, is a plus
Date Posted: 10/22/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 90-95K
Job #: bh10619
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776