Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Verification & Validation Engineer
We are seeking a V&V Engineer your principal task will be to verify and validate multi-disciplinary complex energy based (Laser / RF / HIFU) medical aesthetic devices. This position reports to Global Director V&V Engineering.
- The ideal candidate possesses the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with strong written and verbal communication skills. The person must be organized, detail oriented. The candidate ensures quality-engineering work and collaborates with experts in various disciplines (DQA, NPI, Sustain and Regulatory groups) in the integration, test, and evaluation of laser systems.
- Provide hands-on engineering support for development, integration, and verification of laser systems
- Ability to develop and execute V&V test plans, protocols, reports and test procedures to meet product requirements in accordance with internal company processes and international medical regulations
- Verification planning, assembly, test preparation, and maintenance of engineering prototype medical systems.
- Troubleshooting; optic, mechanic, hardware and software; test data analysis.
- Support in preparation for medical compliance tests
- Provide input into completion of product traceability analysis from marketing and product requirements through product risk mappings in relation to verification specifications
- Uses Defect Tracking System, report and/or resolve product issues.
Background required for this role:
- Degree in Electrical / Software Engineering or similar related field.
- Ability to create robust documentation and having a strong attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience in Verification and Validation under Medical Device Regulations
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment that meet internal quality requirements and regulatory standards for Class II medical devices
- Familiarity with FDA 21 DFR 820.30, ISO 14791, IEC 62304, IEC 60601
- Familiarity with SW and System automated test tools – strong advantage
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
Date Posted: 10/21/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Verification & Validation Engineer
Location: Framingham, MA 01701
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 100-120K
Job #: bh10610
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776