Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Master Data Management Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to assist on a 4-month project that will run in parallel with their implementation of an Oracle Cloud ERP platform. The project will focus on automation of processes to synchronize the company’s Item Master data across key systems in the Enterprise architecture.
- Gather business and functional requirements from the Master Data Management team through research and information gathering meetings
- Produce detailed data mappings from master source system(s) to Oracle FBDI templates, ensuring that all necessary data elements are included
- Work with Master Data Management team to develop functional and technical specifications for developers
- Collaborate with developers to articulate solutions and provide assistance during implementation
- Aid in testing of the final solution
- Providing any necessary training to the Master Data Management Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to assess a situation, receive input from stakeholders, and select a course of action
- Solid analytical skills to interpret and design the flow of data between applications to support a business process activity. This assessment includes both enabling the data flow and vetting out solutions to deal with information and process flow exceptions related to the integration
- Strong understanding of SDLC (software development lifecycle) and Agile project management methodologies
- Skilled at creating professional documentation and specifications using MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work independently
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience or exposure to implementing technology (software, platforms, or systems)
- Experience with project life-cycle management tools (Smartsheets is a plus)
- Experience with Oracle Cloud is essential, exposure to Agile PLM is a big plus
Date Posted: 10/17/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Marlboro, MA 01752
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 65-70/hr.
Duration: 4 months+
Job #: bh10593
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776