Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Localization Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Localization Project Manager to join our Global Marketing Operations team. This position offers a unique opportunity to work cross functionally to drive localization efforts behind a product launch from start to finish. Partner with a Global Localization Manager to align on strategy. Work with Go-to-market Leads and other Project Managers to set project expectations, communicate timelines and progress. Our team is a lively bunch of passionate project managers working in an innovative, fast-paced & open-minded environment. We have diverse areas of expertise and enjoy Free-bagel-Fridays and Bring-your-dog-to-work days!
- Lead multiple various localization projects at the same time, including assessing source files, gathering all required information for project kick-off, tracking deadlines and driving projects to delivery
- Work with internal customers and agencies to ensure clear communication and status throughout life of a project, including regions
- Track finances, cross-project dependencies and risks across multiple agencies
- Actively engage with internal partners to educate them on localization methodologies
- Utilize and promote internal tools and ticketing systems to receive, track and report on multiple projects
- Support Localization Manager on driving consistency between various agencies and projects
3-5 years of experience as Localization Project Manager Experience with various project types, from simple short projects (1-2 day TAT) to complex projects that span over months Exposure to working with multiple languages at the same time (20+) Experience working with multimedia projects, including TVC Experience with transcreation projects Understanding of localization file formats, tools and workflows, including translation memories A consistent "can do" attitude and ability to act quickly to rally individuals and teams around a common vision
Detail-oriented & extremely organized
Excellent written and verbal communication Project leadership Adaptability and flexibility Strong research skills Foreign Language a plus
Bachelor's in Localization, Education or Linguistics preferred
Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS FANUC
Date Posted: 10/15/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Localization Project Manager
Location: Bedford, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 43/hr.
Duration: 10 months
Job #: bh10586
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776