Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Reports to: Senior Director, Scientific Affairs.
- Five to seven years of experience as a dietician, health coach, nutritionist or related health specialty preferred and/or Bachelor of Science in health or science related field. Requires a driven, motivated candidate with superior communication and client relationship skills.
- Ability to critically review and interpret nutrition research studies is essential. Organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment also needed.
- Occasional travel (corporate and customer meetings, conferences) required.
- Our practitioner-exclusive website application is a novel, industry-leading tool for applying nutritional genomics to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Adoption of the tool and momentum of the personalization movement are accelerating, as are demands to provide professional customer support for the tool. The main goal of the Clinical Educator is to educate prospective and current customers on nutritional genomics and the personalization platform, including use of app, products, test kits, patient reports, and the science behind the app. Our internal team requires health specialists with a life sciences background and clinical expertise in nutrition and/or medicine.
The Clinical Educator will operate within the Strategy Department and have responsibilities that include the following:
- Provide clinical and product knowledge support for our products and test kits
- Critically evaluate published research studies in the field of nutritional genomics and clearly summarize key findings and clinical significance to clients
- Guide user experience, including data uploads, site navigation and other features
- Build out Frequently Asked Questions
- Ensure customer are supported through chat, emails and phone calls
- Offer guidance for interpretation of patient reports, with support from Medical Advisor
- Develop questions for occasional satisfaction surveys
- Facilitate product alignment and information for personalized pack program
- Participate as part of our Project Management team
- Additional Responsibilities: KOL protocol development and updates, New Products Data Sheet substantiation, tech support escalation, marketing claim substantiation escalation
Date Posted: 10/15/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Clinical Educator
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 60-80K
Job #: bh10585
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776