Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
The position is responsible for review / follow up of Material Plan in the ERP system. Also, responsible to follow up Engineering/SCM to source materials needed for assembly and find possibilities for assembly sequencing if material is late.
- Technical education on college level or relevant Experience
- Experience with MS Office products
- Proficient in Excel
- 3 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills, Strong problem-solving skills, Strong communication skills
- Strong planning understanding
- English written and oral
- Role is responsible for the material availability for assembly and plays a critical role to ensure On-time delivery of products.
- Ability to review/enhance the assembly sequence.
- Ensure critical long lead items is kept in inventory is meeting the S&OP Forecast but with flexibility of shifting applications/product range to avoid OSMI.
- Review BOM (Bill of material) Set up prior and under assembly, and ensure that assembly enhancements are implemented and errors are corrected.
- Review Material Plan Set up in projects, follow up and expedite on items not ready. Ensure that lead time deviance is detected and corrected.
- Close interaction with Data Management team and project execution including production management
- Safety Stock (inventory) review based on historical and S&OP input (Sales & Operation Planning). Generate recommended demand and present for approval. Release demand according to approval.
- Responsible to ensure ECO (Engineering Change Order) is implemented to items on/in WO, Purchase Req, PO, and/or Inventory.
- Schedule Work Orders and setup Work orders for assembly/inspection/repair/overhaul.
- Release of Job Packages and Pick Lists in corporation with production management.
- Release Out Side Processing (OSP) WO including cooperation with SCM to handling of material sent to Supplier for machining/assembly/repair/inspection.
- Respect global rules for Material Planning and follow processes (locally/globally), these shall be reviewed on periodical basis to ensure that we are complying.
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Material Planner
Location: Wellsville, NY
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35-42/hr.
Duration: 6 months +
Job #: bh10563
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776