Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Contract with potential to convert to perm. Emphasis is on previous DOD/government contractor experience...
Rates are open; have been told this is a SR level role...
The Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) position provides Quality and Manufacturing Engineering support to various programs, product lines and production process areas; primarily in Airborne products. The QAE’s responsibilities support objectives for customer advocacy, regulatory compliance and competitiveness. The QAE interfaces regularly with Program Management, Engineering, Operations, and Customers to ensure that client Quality Management System and contractually defined quality requirements are understood, properly documented, flowed down, and implemented. Experience with Airborne Customer Documentation requirements and FAA Certification projects required. These would include, but not limited to:
- Interface with the MIDO, preferably experience working in a Part 145 Repair Station.
- Interface with DER’s, DAR’s, or ODA.
- Qualification, Reliability and FMEA plans/processes.
- Experience with new product development
- Facility requirements
- Equipment requirements
- Written procedures related to facilities, equipment, cleanliness, FOD control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides liaison activities with customers, DER’s, DAR’s, MIDO and/or MIDO and suppliers on all program activities.
- Support Engineering and Operations to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system. Implement Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives as required. Responsible to author and publish QMS Operating policies as required.
- Participate in support for subcontractors to confirm compliance to quality requirements
- Collect, analyze and disseminate trend analyses related to field returns, manufacturing yields, supplier history for participation in process improvement efforts. May chair these efforts.
- Conduct thorough root cause and corrective action analyses.
- Initiate corrective/preventive action, investigation, and follow-up of adverse quality findings.
- Perform design review activities including inspect ability, consistency, adequacy, accuracy, and conformance to customer requirements and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze product and process failures to ensure effective root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions for internal and external customers
- Develops in process and final product requirements, sampling plans, standards, testing methods, instructions and recording documents.
- Design and conduct process capabilities and stability studies.
Date Posted: 10/9/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Ayer, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Open
Job #: bh10554
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776