Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating a variety of HR processes and programs with a focus on continuous improvement. This fast-paced role demands someone that thrives in quickly changing environments. The HR Coordinator administers and supports processes related to recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, employee engagement, and compliance. In addition, the HR Coordinator will have the opportunity to contribute to various projects within the HR function and works closely with all members of the HR Team and the business. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, enjoys interacting with colleagues regularly, strives to create an outstanding employee experience, and is interested in growing their career in HR and Talent Management.
How You Will Make an Impact: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in scheduling interviews, phone screens, reference checks and drug screens.
- Prepare candidate correspondence, offer packages and onboarding communications.
- Support the execution of recruitment events.
- Assist with new hire onboarding to ensure positive and welcoming experience.
- Assign and monitor new hire onboarding learning paths through the Learning Management System.
- Serve as liaison for rewards and recognition program and coordinate company engagement activities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Respond to employee inquiries related to benefits, payroll, compensation, policies and procedures.
- Audit and approve compensation, benefit and personal information changes that are submitted through ADP portal manager and self-service functions.
- Coordinate administration of worker’s compensation and disability programs which includes:
- Daily claims administration, recordkeeping and tracking of lost/reduced time
- Administration of Short-Term Disability advice to pay program
- Interface with employees, managers, insurance carriers and medical personnel
HR Administration and Reporting Activities:
- Maintain HRIS records and employee files including, but not limited to, entering new hires, job changes and terminations in ADP Workforce Now system.
- Provide data for government required reporting in collaboration with the HR Analyst.
- Process unemployment claims, wage garnishment requests and provide direction for employment verifications.
- Monitor labor law posting requirements and ensure compliance.
- Provide assistance when necessary to help guide managers and associates with ADP self-service functions.
- Contribute to ongoing deployment of ADP solution through specialized project support.
What Will Make You Stand Out: Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of ADP WorkforceNow is preferred.
- Previous experience pre-screening candidates and scheduling interviews is preferred.
What Your Bring to the Table: Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of corporate or manufacturing HR experience.
- Requires proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and strong ability to work independently.
- Emotional maturity and judgment to handle confidential information.
Positive attitude and high level of commitment to job duties.
Date Posted: 10/9/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 50-60K.
Job #: bh10550
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776