Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Service Supplier Quality Engineer
- Provide ongoing service supplier quality engineering support throughout the product life cycle
- Provides Quality Assurance expertise and guidance for service supplier related to New Product Development, Manufacturing Operations, Supplier Development, and Product Quality
- Aides in the assessment and qualification of new service supplier who have direct impact to quality management system.
- Participates in service supplier audits to drive process standardization and continuous improvement
- Leads and facilitates failure investigations; ensuring mitigations and corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner for service suppliers.
- Works with strategic service partners and suppliers to ensure global awareness and compliance to procedures and requirement outline based on scope of the service.
- Trend, analyze, and report on service supplier quality data in order to improve process; develop recommendations based on data analysis
- Track and trend service supplier performance and recommend appropriate actions
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Experience contributing to cross-functional product development teams
- Experience with Quality, Project Management and tools
- Demonstrated capability in successfully managing and leading change
- Practice identifying, mitigating, and resolving risks
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting and competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, including executive presentations
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis, value stream mapping, 6?Sigma, and Kaizen events preferred
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with electronic product life cycle (PLM) systems such as Agile or SAP
- Practical experience in FDA and ISO regulated environments is a plus
- Experience with statistical analysis packages such as JMP and Minitab is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent in a technical discipline with 3 years of experience.
Experience working in a regulated environment, in-vitro diagnostics or medical device is a plus.
Certifications: American Society of Quality
Skills and Experience:
- DATA ANALYSIS
- LIFE CYCLE
- MEDICAL DEVICE
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- QUALITY ENGINEER
- SUPPLIER QUALITY
- SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
- ENGINEERING SUPPORT
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
- SUPPLIER AUDITS
- SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEERING
Date Posted: 10/9/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Service Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA 92101
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-44/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Job #: bh10542
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776