Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Supports all NEWS Enterprise Quality Management System requirements and improvements, Supplier Quality requirements and Improvement, process and product quality requirements and improvement by performing the following duties.
• Execute the Quality Management System requirements for the NEWS Enterprise Production, Services and other Contracts.
• Ensure programs execute in conformance to CMMI and HyPro Standards through internal audits.
• Track System Configuration and System changes for New, Upgraded, and Repaired systems. Construct As Built Configuration Lists (ABCL) to submit to Customer as CDRL's. Perform QA review of them for Revision Control before submittal.
• Prepare reports for Calibration Records and provide to customer.
• Lead, participate and track to closure Failure and Root Cause Analysis efforts for the contract (8D problem Solving and Non-Conforming Material) tracking and disposition. Record and Track NCR's as required for the Enterprise. Facilitate determination of Root Cause and Corrective Action and Disposition for those resulting in Escapes to Customer.
• Participate in HyPro Reviews including Design Reviews for new delivery orders and develop Quality Metrics to reduce and eliminate defects in process and product related Quality.
• Perform Final Inspections on systems being shipped to Customer through verification and validation of requirements.
• Prepare and Submit CDRL for Quality Management System
• Travel and Conduct Audits at key Suppliers to ensure Quality Management System flow downs are adhered too.
• Travel and Conduct Audits at key suppliers to ensure contractual requirements have been flowed down properly and assures quality.
• Initiate Supplier Corrective Actions resulting from NCR's and drive root cause and corrective action
• Execute IUID Registry Input and Output as well as drawing upgrades to include IUID as required.
• Engineering Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; and 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Thorough understanding of DOD controlled upgrade processes in Configuration Management
• Experience handling DOD Quality Contractual Requirements, DCMA Audits and/or Government Audits
• 6 Sigma Black Belt, LEAN Bronze Certification, LEAN Black Belt, or equivalent
• Experience and training in the requirements of ISO quality/environmental/safety & health/CMMI.
• Manufacturing/quality engineering experience with electronic assembly preferred.
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio and Internet Explorer.
• Experience with relational databases i.e. Microsoft Access, FM Pro, etc.
• Ability to rapidly adapt to changing needs of the Enterprise and Business on a daily basis
A condition of this position will require the successful Applicant to pass a government security investigation and must subsequently receive authorization to access US Department of Defense Controlled Unclassified Information ("CUI") and potentially classified information.
Date Posted: 9/18/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Bourne, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 85K
Job #: bh10455
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776