Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Warehouse Supervisor / Manager
The warehouse supervisor is responsible for the daily execution of warehouse activities including receiving, sorting, storing, packing and shipping.
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the daily execution of warehouse activities including receiving, sorting, storing, packing and shipping.
- Executes daily warehouse activities of receiving, sorting, storing, packing, and shipping.
- Control and movement of raw material and spare part inventory across all sites.
- Assures compliance with OSHA, ISO, FDA and cGMP regulations.
- Monitoring the warehouse process and driving continuous improvements.
- Working with Quality and Failure Analysis teams to handle RMA process compliantly and efficiently.
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting warehouse processes for repeatability that meet our quality, cost, cycle-time and safety needs.
- Assures documentation is complete and accurate.
- Assures employees are trained and proficient in the our MRP and CQMS systems.
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with all manufacturing and customer order personnel to ensure that departmental and business goals are met.
- Provide employee mentoring, coaching, performance feedback, and review.
- Performs daily cycle count of inventory locations per schedule and resolves any variances.
Essential Skills to be a top contributor in this role:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in warehouse operations, preferably in an FDA / ISO environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to effectively coach and lead a team of employees.
- Strong background in manufacturing programs, i.e., Total Quality Management (TQM), Continuous Process Improvement, and Root Cause and Countermeasure (RCCM)
- Knowledgeable with FDA, ISO and GMP regulations.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive change, mentor and motivate
- The ability to work independently as well as lead and motivate a diverse workforce
- Working knowledge of sophisticated ERP operating systems is a plus
- Computer skills using word and excel.
Date Posted: 9/18/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Framingham, MA 01701
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 70-75K
Job #: bh10448
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776