Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Field Service Engineer - New England Territory
Will provide field support on our equipment in assigned territory and at times, outside of territory as required. Install/remove/repair and upgrade preventative maintenance and sell service contracts High level of account management.
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer who will provide field support on our equipment in assigned territory and at times, outside of territory as required. Install/remove/repair and upgrade preventative maintenance and sell service contracts High level of account management.
- Proficiency in laser technology.
- Maintains an average repeat call rate of 5 % or less.
- Takes a leading role in account management.
- Addresses 100 % of PM’s by contacting customers.
- Sells service contracts with 80 % penetration.
- Sells PM Service to 80 % of customers in territory.
- Initiates contact with inactive accounts to generate new service business.
- Responsible for all daily logistical matters and departmental tasks as assigned.
- Maintains personal inventory location with 5 % variance.
- Responsible for providing field support on our equipment in and out of an assigned territory.
- Provide field support on our equipment including installs, repairs, upgrades, preventive maintenance, workshop/show support and removal of equipment.
- 100% traveling position. The FSE may be gone from their home base up to 5 days per week with both in and out of territory service calls.
- Weekend work required to support trade shows, workshops and customer repairs. Must be able to travel on Sunday night for an early Monday service call as required.
- Responsible to sell service contracts. 100% participation required for all monthly contract and warranty expirations.
- Responsible to provide a high level of communication to Dispatching, their Regional Manager and customers.
- Responsible to maintain an accurate inventory of trunk stock parts.
- Focus of this position is to attain a high level of performance in customer service, repair work and contract sales. A strong focus on developing account management skills.
Essential Skills to be a top contributor in this role:
- This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a service rep position.
- A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent, combined with the above experience level.
- Biomedical/laser preferred. Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics. Good customer service background. Extensive travel.
- Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics.
- Good customer service background
- Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics
Good customer service background. Extensive travel
Date Posted: 9/18/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Natick, MA - New England Territory
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 70-75K
Job #: bh10444
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776