Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- We are looking for experience with installing, migrating, and administrating PDM
- No education required (except standard HSD and GED of course) and training in Solidworks PDM Professional
· Minimum 5 years of administrating SolidWorks PDM Professional.
· Minimum 5 years of SolidWorks 3D modeling and 2D drafting.
· Able to handling of constructive criticism positively and professionally.
o Work well with diverse groups of people, interact effectively with cross-functional teams and partner with functional managers and other departments
o Manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and adapt to changes in program priorities
o Communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
· Support installation and deployment of SolidWorks products (SolidWorks 3D, PDM Professional, Electrical, etc.)
· Lead and coordinate upgrades of SolidWorks products. Working in test environments before deploying in production environment.
· Manage SolidWorks part libraries to support engineering teams. Creating models, updating configurations and data tables.
· Manage SolidWorks Toolbox data customization.
· Create and manage SOPs and Best Practice documents.
· Create training programs as needed.
· Manage SolidWorks drawing templates and sheet formats for engineering teams.
· Copy files to servers for upgrades.
· Support PDM users and PDM administrators.
· Maintain user roster with critical information about users and infrastructure.
· Investigate performance issues and outages, engaging with IT and department managers as needed.
· Notify users of issues and outages.
· Prepare and test SolidWorks Administrative images.
· Coordinate deployment of upgrades to end users.
· Train users on SolidWorks 3D and PDM SOPs and Best Practices.
· Support data migration into PDM.
· Support IT with determining workstation configurations.
· Manage software renewals with multi-VAR agreements.
· Migration of SolidWorks files into a PDM environment.
· Deployment of SolidWorks PDM client and SolidWorks 3D applications to end users.
· SolidWorks Toolbox data management (exporting and importing data)
· SolidWorks part configurations, data tables, property manager.
· Excel macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
· Batch file creation and management.
· Programming in C# and building applications in Visual Studio a plus.
· Programming with SolidWorks API a plus.
· Trained in administration of SolidWorks PDM professional
Date Posted: 9/12/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: CAD Administrator
Location: Danbury, CT
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35-42/hr.
Duration: 12 months+
Job #: bh10412
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776