Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Mobile Software Engineer
The qualified candidate will work as a member of the software development team focused on native mobile iOS and Android clients that interface with cloud-based application architecture for the client's products.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of iOS development, experience designing and implementing solutions in the iOS and Apple ecosystem, and a proven record of delivering products on iOS devices. Ideally, this candidate will have also experience with knowledge of Android development, experience designing and implementing solutions in the Android ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application design and review
- Develop native mobile (iOS and Android) client functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment
- Create code testable through automation
- Create unit and functional automated tests
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related degree.
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners as needed
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment is a plus
- Technical Qualifications
- 4+ years of software engineering experience designing and building mobile applications on iOS using XCode; including the deployment of application in the app store
- Experience developing enterprise mobile client application that securely and efficiently communicates with cloud-based services
- 4+ years developing software using Objective C. Swift a plus
- Experience developing apps for multiple resolution devices, different versions of the SDK, and on different mobile vendor devices
- Experience with services, receivers and multi-threaded applications
- Experience developing apps for phone and tablet form factors, different versions of iOS, and different generations of Apple devices
- Preferably, 2+ years of software engineering experience designing and building mobile applications on Android SDK
- Experience with automated software testing tools and methodology
- The following are not required but are a plus:
- Experience with programming in Python
- Experience developing client telemetry to log and troubleshoot client application state and store centrally in a secure and efficient manner
- Familiarity with messaging / chat client and servers
- Familiarity Ejabberd / Erlang / XMPP protocol
- Knowledge of data sharing across applications, mobile security
Date Posted: 9/11/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Mobile Software Engineer
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 150K
Job #: bh10409
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776