Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Logistics Administrator
- The ideal candidate needs to be able to understand the principals of shipping/packing/receiving, dealing with carriers, and being able to calmly handle certain stressful situations (i.e. piece of equipment doesn't arrive on time, packing of equipment less than ideal and equipment was damaged, etc.)
- This person MUST HAVE both international and domestic logistics experience
Overview of responsibilities includes the following but are not limited to:
- Create and deliver Freight Quotes directly to end user clients and/or sales organization.
- Coordinate special services such as custom skidding, crating, or special packaging/handling.
- Coordinate internal transactions with our warehouse operations and/or third-party service providers for external/remote transactions.
- Order transaction management/fulfillment.
- Coordinate rigging/removal, disassembly, skidding, crating, pickup, delivery at destination, etc.
- Customer service and follow through to completion ensuring customer satisfaction.
Many transactions are unique and the preferred candidate needs to be flexible, organized and detail oriented. Candidate needs to be someone who can analyze requests and develop solutions that consider Warehouse, Logistics, Sales, Finance, Costs, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with established vendors.
- Negotiate with third party services providers, carriers, rigging/removal contractors, disassembly, etc.
- Ensure vendor pricing is market competitive for services being provided.
- Qualify and confirm vendor’s ability to perform services requested.
- Transportation and freight logistics
- International and Domestic experience
- Populating Bills of Lading (BOL)
- Commercial Invoicing
- License Exceptions Regulation
- International Shipping Experience
- Strong written and oral communication a must.
Preferred Candidate requirements:
- High energy, motivated and a self-starter
- Experience selling services directly to end user customers
- Experience/knowledge in transportation and logistics industry
- Ability to operate as a team member
- Must be customer focused.
Degree is preferred please
Date Posted: 9/5/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Logistics Administrator
Location: Canton, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 60K
Job #: bh10389
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776