Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Scrum Master Team Lead
Solid technical understanding and experience leading technical scrum teams
Questions (must be YES to ALL):
Are they a US citizen or Green Card holder
Will they work onsite in Hartford CT 80% plus of the time?
Do they meet all identified requirements
- Work with client Product Owner to groom/manage Product Backlog and communicate requirements/User Stories to Scrum Team
- Work with Program Manager, Solution Architect and other Architects to understand and communication the Solution Architecture, design, standards, migration path, etc. to Scrum Team
- Coordinate with Scrum team on development activities, Jira updates, issue resolution, etc. Will need to coordinate/assist with offshore Scrum Team 3 Scrum Master/Dev Lead
Understanding / experience with the following technologies:
Current Technologies: ETL/Analytics: Hortonworks, Hive/Hbase, NiFi, Livvy, Spark, Python 3, Jupyter, Oracle DB, Azure Gov Cloud DevOps: Jenkins, Git, Dockers, Kubernetes
Future State Technologies: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Data Bricks, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data warehouse (Polybase), Azure API Management, Azure Data Catalog, Azure Key Vault, Azure DevOps, Azure Monitor, etc.
Enforce estimation and Product Planning
- Facilitate Scrum events including Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Release Planning, etc.
- Provide Sprint status reporting and other executive communication
- Remove Scrum Team impediments
- Work with Program Management on risk identification and mitigation
- Work with QA Test Lead and other Scrum Masters/Scrum Teams on cross Scrum release testing
- Provide Development leadership and Hands-On development as available
Date Posted: 8/27/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Scrum Master Team Lead
Location: Hartford, CT
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 90-105/hr.
Duration: 7 months+ possibly to permanent
Job #: bh10357
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776