Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Human Resources Business Advisor
Duties: Human Resources Business Advisor for the Operations Team. We're looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class HR team. We are known for our unique culture, as defined by our Core Values and by our commitment to provide a truly amazing future. We want to “Wow!” not only our customers, but our employees. The Human Resources Advisor will be the primary resource for employee relations and performance management matters and will manage and deliver on a variety of business-critical employee related programs and services. As a member of the HR Team, the Human Resources Business Advisor will partner with a Senior HR Business Partner. This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, while being a team player with proven abilities to multi-task. Outstanding communication and people skills are a requirement.
· Resolve sensitive employee relations issues with care and confidentiality to assist employees and managers in creating a productive, work environment in alignment with our culture.
· Assess employee performance challenges or development needs and recommend solutions.
· Proactively communicate and coach managers in team effectiveness, workforce planning, and management development.
· Partner on Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams to build organizational capability.
· Partner with HR Shared Services as they lead transactional work.
· Deliver rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions to guide decision making.
· Guide on-boarding and off-boarding; identify strategic workforce trends.
· Consult to the business as key HR programs are implemented such as the performance management and employee engagement survey.
Skills: None Listed
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or related business field
· Professional certification in HR preferred (PHR, SPHR)
· 2+ years relevant HR generalist experience
· Wide ranging HR background – complex situations, creative problem-solving and strong influencing skills
· Experience navigating employee relations – performance management, coaching and counseling at manager and employee level
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Natural team player and collaborator
· User level knowledge of HRIS systems, Workday experience a plus
· Ability to manage and make decisions independently
· Experience supporting multiple organizations and HR partners preferred
· Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities
· Possess sense of urgency and ability to work under tight deadlines
Education: 5+ years’ experience preferred Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS MARKETING ANALYSIS OPERATIONS
Date Posted: 8/27/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Human Resources Business Advisor
Location: Redwood City, CA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: Open
Duration: 8 months++
Job #: bh10353
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776