Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sources, assesses and places Corporate based candidates through the Director Level. Develops and implements recruitment programs that strengthen our ability to attract, assess, select and integrate top talent into the organization.
- Manages full cycle recruitment for exempt and non-exempt staff level positions
- Identifies and builds relationships to ensure an on-going talent pipeline
- Interviews, assesses and recommends candidates and starting salaries based on job competencies and fit within the organization
- Partners with hiring managers to discuss candidate feedback and execute final hiring decisions
- Explores new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to grow pipeline
- Conducts in depth phone and onsite interview and promotes our brand
- Leads and assists with ongoing HR projects as needed
- Proven track record of driving recruitment through the use of effective recruitment strategies, use of online and social resources as well as networking and competitor sourcing
- Demonstrated business acumen in the retail/apparel industry with knowledge of current and future trends to inform HR solutions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential
- Strong computer skills including, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and meet appropriate deadlines in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment and experience creating a superior candidate experience
- Demonstrated ability to create and maximize creative sourcing method.
- Knowledge, passion and an affinity for driving business through finding top talent
- Exceptional initiative, customer service focus, and solid judgment skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to manage a high volume of recruiting
- Must have strong negotiation skills, excellent resolution and facilitation skills required
- 6+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment within a creative service, consumer goods, product development or retail environment required
- Experience with ATS, Recruitment and HR systems required
- Previous experience with applicant tracking and on line tools
- Bachelor's degree required
Date Posted: 8/21/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Quincy, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 80-95K
Job #: bh10343
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776