Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk
We are seeking an inquisitive, detail-oriented AP/AR Clerk to assist with day to day operations of the Controller. The AP/AR Clerk will be responsible for the integrity of the data entered into financial documents and systems.
- Process vendor bills and ensure they are coded and authorized prior to input
- Audit invoice activity in order to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Manage and assume responsibility for all accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Make bank deposits and perform bill payments
- Calculate sales tax accurately based on invoice data
- Communicate with clients in regards to past due invoices
- Perform clerical/administrative functions including; data entry, typing, file maintenance, document preparation
- Support sales and project management departments as needed
- Ensure that margins and markups are calculated and reported accurately, as this has a significant financial impact
- Create and submit proposals to customers for approval
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to handle confidential and business sensitive data (pricing information)
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as a member of a team
- Ability to diagnose and resolve accounting problems
- Ability to analyze information in order to draw conclusions
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills which includes the ability to effectively communicate with employees, vendors, and customers
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing environments
- Maintain high energy and a positive attitude on a regular basis
- Ability to identify and solve customer issues and/or problems
- Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Date Posted: 8/14/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Braintree, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 40-50K
Job #: bh10321
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776