Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
• Plan and detail work procedures by determining replacement needs or new material required and develop a logical approach to correct the problem.
• Analyze circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
• Review wiring diagrams, specifications and instructions and schedule repairs, installation, and electrical inspection work to be performed.
• Ensure all OSHA (lock out/tag out) and company safety procedures are followed.
• Service electronic equipment by checking, testing and replacing faulty components, circuits, printed circuit boards, and similar electronic devices.
• Install, repair and maintain communication cables, power distribution cables, then splicing pieces as required.
• Fabricate parts if not commercially available, using machine hand tools common to the trade.
• Work with outside contractors, as necessary.
• Advise and caution operators and mechanics about potential electrical problems and inherent dangers involved.
• Handle hazardous chemicals and hazardous waste as necessary. Properly label and store hazardous waste.
• Notify supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical situations and corrective action taken.
• Must possess a valid electrician’s license.
• 4 years’ experience in a commercial / industrial environment, including working with hand tools, power tools and electronic test equipment.
• Requires the ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems, as well as an understanding of schematic diagrams and blueprints.
• Teamwork and flexibility necessary to perform other duties as necessary in support of 4 other members of the Facilities group.
Date Posted: 8/9/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Electrician
Location: Providence, RI
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Open
Job #: bh10307
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776