Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Duties: * Proactive monitoring Mist AI generated anomaly alerts for Mist customers, diagnose and analyze the alert, corresponding events and logs, take actions when needed.
* Become the technical expert and handle high priority issues.
* Build productive and collaborative trust-based relationships with the customers.
* Take ownership of high priority or sensitive customer issues and ensure prompt network services restoration and issue resolution to the customer’s satisfaction, by using a systematic problem solving approach.
* Work with various technical teams within our Networks and provide input on products and feature improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability.
* Work closely with the PM and SE to support them in gaining a good understanding of the technical issues and their resolution, and support them in driving high profile technical escalations.
* Participate in customer conference calls and/or face to face customer meetings to discuss technical issues, and access and assistance within the client secure environment.
* Use your knowledge of the customer network to assist in optimized network design, support, and operational issues, and proactively prevent issues.
* Contribute to technical documentation (White Papers, KB, Troubleshooting Guides, ) for internal and external use.
* Develop a "Can-Do" attitude and suggest ways to improve the team performance and increase customer’s satisfaction.
Skills: * 2-5 years of working experience in a network support role, 2+ of these years would be spent supporting enterprise IP networks.
* Extensive and deep knowledge in 802.11 Wireless networking and 802.1x protocols.
* Strong operating and troubleshooting knowledge in networking technologies: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, Multicast, VLAN/Trunking, Tunneling, etc.
* Comfortable in supporting complex and high profile customer base.
* Strong communication skills, including influencing and collaboration skills, are a must.
* Working experience with network protocols analysis tools.
* Problem solving skills, applicable to large and complex network scenarios.
* Good customer management and customer service skills.
Education: Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering or computer science or equivalent Skills and Experience:
STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Date Posted: 8/9/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Technical Support
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35/hr.
Duration: 12 months+
Job #: bh10306
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776