Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Inside Sales Representatives
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· Three to five years Inside Sales experience in a high-performance culture.
· Experience working individually and as part of a team; proactive with a positive personality. It is a lot of fun here so be prepared to laugh daily.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented individual who can focus on task in a multi-tasking atmosphere.
· Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceutical or Health industry experience is a plus.
Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales objectives within their unique targeted group of customers by promoting, managing and growing our brand as well as prospecting new customer opportunities.
We are looking for a professional candidate with documented success as an inside sales representative that can play a fundamental role in developing relationships, achieving sales and activity targets as well as new customer acquisition.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effective engagement and relationship building skills with territory targets
• Utilize product knowledge and effective selling skills to influence targeted customers and prospects
• Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company
• Analyze territory information to optimize calls and maximize program
• Participate and represent in industry conventions, seminars and/or other educational events as needed
• Effective time management, business planning and administrative skills discipline
• Understand and enter all required information into CRM, ensuring data integrity
• Proven inside sales experience and overachieving quotas
• Strong phone presence and experience with high volume outbound call activity
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Ability to function independently as well as within a team environment
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Self-motivated, results driven with performance accountability
• Exhibits professional behavior
• Excellent rapport building skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Ability to travel as needed
• Vitamin/mineral/supplement industry knowledge preferred, but not required
Date Posted: 8/7/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Inside Sales Rep
Location: Marlboro, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 50K Base + Plus Commission = 70-75K Total Comp +
Job #: bh10298
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776