Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Associate Director of Planning
This position is responsible for the leadership and management of the overall planning, development and execution of supply chain initiatives to support the goals, objectives, and expected financial results. The Associate Director is focused on ensuring product is delivered on time and in full through both distributor and sales channels. The incumbent will define and implement business processes to support corporate objectives in the areas of safety, cost, quality, and delivery. The Associate Director is a dynamic service orientated leader who manages complex tasks independently in addition to leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
· Advance the Supply Chain organization in developing appropriate business strategies including inventory strategy on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs, production schedule adherence, and capacity planning.
· Manage compliance to stock targets and implement corrective actions when out of alignment.
· Establish, monitor and share reports for global planning Key Performance Indicators. To include measures such as Days of Supply, Forecast Accuracy, Safety Stock Maintenance, and Line Item Fill Rate.
· Develops a cross functional SI&OP process leveraging industry best practices and improving long term demand visibility by conducting the necessary analysis and reporting.
· Champion Material Resource Planning system including evaluation of proposed changes, updating master data, and implementation of system upgrades.
· Use MRP analytics and creates customized metrics and reports to identify risks and opportunities in supply chain processes, including production scheduling, inventory forecasting, and supplier performance.
· Proactively anticipate and identifies supply chain risks and develops action and resolution plans.
· Establish and maintain effective communication channels to provide accurate information and communicates critical issues, gaps and constraints to management and production team.
· Recruit and develop staff to execute department functions; ensure effective utilization of resources through consistent performance management, mentorship, and rewards and recognition practices.
The Associate Director of Planning has the primary responsibility for the delivery of product meeting internal and external customer expectations. The position requires strong analytical and persuasive skills. Management of the internal requirements is a key role of the position. Erroneous or mistimed decisions may cause critical delays or cost impact and may have an immediate effect on the company’s success. The job entails assessment of data and strong analytical decision making, superior leadership, interpersonal, organizational and team-building skills.
• Bachelors in Business or equivalent experience.
• 6-10 year’s business experience
• SAP is a +
• Skilled in using ERP, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
Date Posted: 7/29/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Associate Director of Planning
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 130-145 plus Bonus
Job #: bh10261
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776