Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- Responsible for financial processes and local controller/accounting associates with Window MFG business units
- Design & Implement & Communize best practices for operational financial reporting and analysis
- Integrate previously acquired businesses (and future acquisitions)
- Ensure data analysis translates to operational improvement, and is properly captured in the P&L
- Matrix reporting to SVP Ops & CFO
- What is the position value proposition and how will this role impact the organization?
- Opportunity to participate in Due Diligence / Acquisitions and financial Integration
- Growing, multi-site company with 3 acquisitions in past 2 years
- Profitable P&L, but with many remaining opportunities for waste/cost reduction
- What obstacles, negative circumstances, or problems will the incumbent need to solve?
- Finance org that doesn’t know best-practice
- Multiple software/systems at each BU (gradually / eventually transition to SAP)
- Legacy culture of controllers not driving policy
- What are the major problems to be solved and improvements that need to be made?
- Communize P&Ls, weekly/monthly cost reports, variance reports, price/margin reports, review processes to best practice(s)
- Improve team: Talent, Promote-ability, Depth, Financial Acumen, Engagement
- Ensure data and reports transition to impact in Operations and Customers
- What are the top two to three immediate objectives?
- Forecasting process / SIOP
- Integration of previous acquisitions and Support for future acquisitions
- Rationalization of overhead/footprints
- What will top talent do with their education, technical knowledge and experience?
- Bachelors in Finance
- MBA preferred not required
- SAP capable
- Experience with configurators
- Site (not Corp) experience with industrial manufacturing company
- Configured OEM
- Awareness of Lean, as applied to office flows
- Direct leadership & Influential cross-functional leadership
- Describe the behaviors and leadership attributes that would fit the business and culture (i.e., leadership or communication style, organization skills, etc.
- Change agent
- Balance Performance Management & Talent Development
- Able to keep pace with (new) fast-paced, driven, peer group
- Provides and accepts constructive criticism, to ensure optimal outcome
Date Posted: 7/29/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Manufacturing Controller
Location: Londonderry, NH
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 120-150K plus bonus & stock
Job #: bh10260
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776