Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
We are currently seeking a Machinist to work as part of a team that operates and supports all metal working and processing machinery. Also, will manufacture components for assembly.
- Operate and support all metal working and processing machinery as well as manufacture components for assembly.
- Machine production operation on Millers, Lathes, Drill Presses, Bridgeports, Saw Cutters, and other manufacturing machine equipment
- Operate and provide support on all metal working and processing machinery (i.e. Kanban Processes, quality control and inspecting machined parts)
- Manufacture machine Copper Alloys, Steels, and Plastics
- Operate Fanuc and OSP family Controllers
- Check, adjust and manage lube oil and water-soluble coolant machine tanks
- Clean out machine of material and manage chips collection and distribution to chip spinning cell
- Support the operation of the equipment tooling sequencing and basic understand production, including lights out operation
- Operate from issued blueprints, verbal and written work instructions to produce qualified parts
- Maintain machinist maintenance of machine
- Work from schedules, Kanban signals, and work orders
- Perform basic ERP transactions i.e. post incoming/outgoing material of all make parts each day
- Maintain clean cell area, practice 5S principles. Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with safety procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
- Must be able to work independently or with little over sight.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent, Vocational Technical experience preferred
- Minimum 2 -5 years of experience in a similar role
- Show a willingness to learn equipment and process
- CNC Knowledge is required
- Screw machine experience is a plus
- Required to perform machine cell labor with heavy lifting of up to 35 pounds is necessary
Date Posted: 7/26/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Machinist
Location: Braintree, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 25/hr.
Job #: bh10256
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776