Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Financial Analyst
The ideal candidate would come from a software technology company and have experience interfacing with executive-level stakeholders.
The Senior Financial Analyst role provides structure, consolidation, and analysis of financial data; develops budgets, forecasts and other financial reports for specific organizations. Skills and experience for this position include studies in accounting, finance or economics, the ability to apply basic financial concepts, communications and negotiation skills, and the ability to solve problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive planning, analysis, coordination and consolidation of department budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and review financial variances between Actual/Budget/Forecast financial results
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support
- Guide the organization by establishing and enforcing accounting and company policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Develop and refine key business metrics and drives robust analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, while evaluating possible alternatives and recommending appropriate actions across the organization
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results.
- Provide user support and maintenance during annual budget cycle and quarterly forecast cycles
- Provide first line trouble-shooting support for Financial System, differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and working with IT or outside vendors to resolve issues
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate finance position. Software industry preferred
- Experience in financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, business integration, analytics in a corporate (HQ) environment
- Advanced analytical and Microsoft Excel experience REQUIRED. Data mining and advanced data management & reporting skills required (Pivot, VLOOKUP, Data tables)
- Experience with major reporting tools such as NetSuite, Adaptive Insights and Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and successfully work on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, MBA preferred
Date Posted: 7/25/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 95-105K
Job #: bh10252
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776